What is HIRED Schools?
HIRED, Helten Institute of Real Estate Development is a real estate school that teaches students along with the perspective of “been there, done that” in real estate. From the Pre-Licensing correspondence courses, which are online and on-demand, series of 8 courses with an optional guided study from well-trained instructors. It gets required to take the test. And pass with at least a 90% on the state portion, and every year afterward. This pre-licensing program has had a proven pass rate over the last four years, of more than 95%. The student watches videos, that take the terms and concepts and puts them into real-life real estate. It gives the students “hooks” for remembering them quickly and efficiently.
What sets us apart?
- Timing: It takes 2 months (7 weeks + the PSI testing week) to get your license. Not too fast and not too slow!
- Cost: We have found a way to offer the program for $850 for all online videos, books, an on-call instructor 7 days a week for 4 hours per day.
- Pass Rate: We guarantee a passing grade or your money back (certain restrictions apply, of course)
- Class Size: We limit our class size to a maximum of 30 students
- Location: We have locations in 3 Colorado counties
Our Unique Programs Truly Stand Out
- Real Estate Boot Camp: We offer a “What’s Next/Practical Application Course called Real Estate Boot Camp. It is a 4 day, hands-on, fast-paced course that teaches the newly licensed student what to focus on to start their Real Estate Career on the right path from the beginning. The cost is $299.
- Continuing Education: HIRED offers 14 Continuing Education courses, from Psychology of Real Estate, Brokerage Relationships, and Environmental Issues Colorado Style, and many more. These classes range from $25-$45 bank on the topic.